On-demand flying through an app sounds like something for only the rich and famous, yet the use of cloud analytics is making flexible flying a reality at start-up airline, KinectAir. On April 7, 2021, The CTO of KinectAir, Ben Howard, will join the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative (CSTI) for a fascinating discussion on first-hand experiences of leveraging cloud analytics methods to bring new business models to life that are competitive and profitable.
And since start-up companies may not have legacy data and analytics to consider, weâ€™ll also explore what established businesses using traditional analytics methods can learn from this use case. Join us on April 7th for our live webcast “Cloud Analytics Drives Airplanes-as-a-Service Business” for views from both start-up and established companies on how to revisit the analytics decision process with a discussion on:
- How to build and take advantage of a data ecosystem
- Overcoming challenges and roadblocks
- How to use cloud resources in unique ways to accomplish business and engineering goals
- Considerations for business requirements and developing technical metrics
- Thoughts on when to start new vs. adapt existing analytics processes
- Real-world examples of cloud analytics and AI
Register today. Our panelists will be on-hand to answer questions. We hope to see you there.