On-demand flying through an app sounds like something for only the rich and famous, yet the use of cloud analytics is making flexible flying a reality at start-up airline, KinectAir. On April 7, 2021, The CTO of KinectAir, Ben Howard, will join the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative (CSTI) for a fascinating discussion on first-hand experiences of leveraging cloud analytics methods to bring new business models to life that are competitive and profitable.
And since start-up companies may not have legacy data and analytics to consider, we’ll also explore what established businesses using traditional analytics methods can learn from this use case. Join us on April 7th for our live webcast “Cloud Analytics Drives Airplanes-as-a-Service Business” for views from both start-up and established companies on how to revisit the analytics decision process with a discussion on:
- How to build and take advantage of a data ecosystem
- Overcoming challenges and roadblocks
- How to use cloud resources in unique ways to accomplish business and engineering goals
- Considerations for business requirements and developing technical metrics
- Thoughts on when to start new vs. adapt existing analytics processes
- Real-world examples of cloud analytics and AI
Register today. Our panelists will be on-hand to answer questions. We hope to see you there.