The landscape of containers is moving fast and constantly changing, with new standards emerging every few months. If you wondering what’s new in container storage, you are not alone. That’s why the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative is hosting a live webcast on February 26, 2019, “What’s New in Container Storage.”
In this webcast, Keith Hudgins of Docker joins us as a follow up to his earlier container webcast “Intro to Containers, Container Storage and Docker.” It’s our most popular webcast to date with thousands of views. If you missed it, it’s available on demand and will provide you with some great background information before our February 26h webcast.
I encourage you to register today for the February 26th session where you’ll learn:
- What’s new, what to pay attention to, and how to make sense of the ever-shifting container landscape.
- Container storage types and Container Frameworks
- An overview of the various storage APIs for the container landscape
- How to identify the most important projects to follow in the container world
- The Container Storage Interface spec and Kubernetes 1.13
- How to get involved in the container community
It will be live, so bring your questions!