The landscape of containers is moving fast and constantly changing, with new standards emerging every few months. If you wondering whatâ€™s new in container storage, you are not alone. Thatâ€™s why the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative is hosting a live webcast on February 26, 2019, â€œWhatâ€™s New in Container Storage.â€
In this webcast, Keith Hudgins of Docker joins us as a follow up to his earlier container webcast â€œIntro to Containers, Container Storage and Docker.â€ Itâ€™s our most popular webcast to date with thousands of views. If you missed it, itâ€™s available on demand and will provide you with some great background information before our February 26h webcast.
I encourage you to register today for the February 26th session where youâ€™ll learn:
- Whatâ€™s new, what to pay attention to, and how to make sense of the ever-shifting container landscape.
- Container storage types and Container Frameworks
- An overview of the various storage APIs for the container landscape
- How to identify the most important projects to follow in the container world
- The Container Storage Interface spec and Kubernetes 1.13
- How to get involved in the container community
It will be live, so bring your questions!
2 thoughts to “Wondering Whatâ€™s New in Container Storage?”
Hi, are you sure the webcast is on the 19th? The brightalk site says Live online Feb 26 7:00 pm Germany – Berlin
Good catch! You are right. The webcast is on February 26th. Thanks for notifying us.