Healthcare privacy and data protection regulations are among the most stringent of any industry. On January 28th, SNIA Cloud Storage will host a live Webcast to discuss how healthcare organizations can securely share health data across different cloud services.
Hear experts Martin Rosner, Standardization Officer at Philips and David Slik, Co-Chair, SNIA Cloud Storage Technical Work Group explore how Encrypted Objects and Delegated Access Control Extensions to the Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) standard permits objects to freely and securely move between clouds and clients with enhanced security and auditability.
- Protecting health data from alteration or disclosure
- How Cloud Encrypted Objects work
- How Delegated Access Control works
- CDMI for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) applications
- Healthcare use cases for implementing securely sharing data in the cloud
This Webcast will be live, so please bring your questions. I encourage you register today. We hope to see you on the 28th.