On June 10, 2015, SNIACloud will be hosting a live Webcast “Hybrid Clouds Part 2: A Case Study on Building a Bridge between Public and Private Clouds.” There are significant differences in how cloud services are delivered to various categories of users. The integration of these services with traditional IT operations will remain an important success factor but also a challenge for IT managers. The key to success is to build a bridge between private and public clouds. I’ll be back to expand upon our earlier SNIA Hybrid Clouds Webcast where we looked at the choices and strategies for picking a cloud provider for public and hybrid solutions. Please join me on June 10th to hear:
- Best practices to work with multiple public cloud providers
- The role of SDS in supporting a hybrid data fabric
- Hybrid cloud decision criteria
- Key implementation principles
- Real-world hybrid cloud use case
Please Register now and bring your questions. This will be a live and interactive event. I hope to see you there.