Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies are possibly the most substantive and meaningful change to modern business. The ability to process large amounts of data with varying degrees of structure and form enables giant leaps in insight to drive revenue and profit. Likewise, governments and society have significant opportunity for improvement of the lives of the populace through AI. However, with the power that AI brings comes the risks of any technology innovation.
The SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative (CSTI) will explore some of the ethical issues that can arise from AI at our live webcast on March 16, 2021 “The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence.” Our expert speakers, Rob Enderle, President and Principal Analyst at The Enderle Group and Eric Hibbard, Chair of the SNIA Security Technical Work Group, will join me for an interactive discussion on:
- How making decisions at the speed of AI could be ethically challenging
- Examples of how companies have structures to approach AI policy
- The pitfalls of managing the human side of AI development
- Potential legal implications of using AI to make decisions
- Advice for addressing potential ethics issues before they are unsolvable
It’s sure to be an enlightening discussion on an aspect of AI that is seldom explored. Register today. We look forward to seeing you on March 16th.