On January 29th, we continue our Cloud Developerâ€™s series by hosting a live Webcast on OpenStack Manila – the OpenStack file share service. Manila provides the management of file shares (for example, NFS and CIFS) as a core service to OpenStack. Manila currently works with a variety of vendorsâ€™ storage products, including NetApp, Red Hat, EMC, IBM, and with the Linux NFS server.
In this Webcast we will:
- Introduce the Manila file share service
- Review key Manila concepts
- Describe the logical architecture of Manila and its API structure
- Explain whatâ€™s new in Juno, the latest release of OpenStack
- Highlight the roadmap for Manila in the next release, OpenStack Kilo, and beyond
Register now for this live event that we expect will be informative and interactive. I hope youâ€™ll join us.