On January 14, 2015, the CSI continues its Developer Tutorial series by hosting a live Webcast on OpenStack Cloud Storage. As you likely know, OpenStack is an open source cloud operating system that provides pools of compute, storage, and networking.
OpenStack is currently being developed by thousands of developers from hundreds of companies across the globe, and is the basis of multiple public and private cloud offerings.Â Register now for this SNIA-CSI Webcast to hear Sam Fineberg, Distinguished Technologist at HP discuss:
- Storage aspects of OpenStack including the core projects for block storage (Cinder) and object storage (Swift)
- Emerging shared file service
- Common configurations and use cases for these technologies
- Interaction with the other parts of OpenStack
- New developments in Cinder and Swift that enable advanced array features, QoS, new storage fabrics, and new types of drives.
Iâ€™ll be moderating this live event and Sam and I will be available to answer your specific questions. It should be an informative and interactive session. I hope youâ€™ll join us!