The broad adoption of 5G, Internet of things (IoT) and edge computing will reshape the nature and role of enterprise and cloud storage over the next several years.Â What building blocks, capabilities and integration methods are needed to make this happen?Â That will be the topic of discussion at our live SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies webcast on October 21, 2020 â€œStorage Implications at the Velocity of 5G Streaming.â€
Join my SNIA expert colleagues, Steve Adams and Chip Maurer, for a discussion on common questions surrounding this topic, including:
- With 5G, IoT and edge computing – how much data are we talking about?
- What will be the first applications leading to collaborative data-intelligence streaming?
- How can low latency microservices and AI quickly extract insights from large amounts of data?
- What are the emerging requirements for scalable stream storage – from peta to zeta?
- How do yesterdayâ€™s object-based batch analytic processing (Hadoop) and todayâ€™s streaming messaging capabilities (Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ) work together?
- What are the best approaches for getting data from the Edge to the Cloud?
I hope you will register today and join us on October 21st. Itâ€™s live so please bring your questions!