Adoption of cognitive services based on video and image analytics is on the rise. Itâ€™s an intriguing topic that the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative will dive into on December 2, 2020 at our live webcast, â€œHow Video Analytics is Changing the Way We Store Video.â€ In this webcast, we will look at some of the benefits and factors driving this adoption, as well as explore compelling projects and required components for a successful video-based cognitive service. This includes some great work in the open source community to provide methods and frameworks, some standards that are being worked on to unify the ecosystem and allow interoperability with models and architectures. Finally, weâ€™ll cover the data required to train such models, the data source and how it needs to be treated.
As you might guess, there are challenges in how we do all of this. Many video archives are analog and tape based which doesnâ€™t stand up well to mass ingestion or the back and forth of training algorithms. How can we start to define new architectures and leverage the right medium to make our archives accessible while still focusing on performance at the point of capture?
Join us for a discussion on:
- New and interesting use cases driving adoption of video analytics as a cognitive service
- Work in the open source arena on new frameworks and standards
- Modernizing archives to enable training and refinement at will
- Security and governance where personal identifiable information and privacy become a concern
- Plugging into the rest of the ecosystem to build rich, video centric experiences for operations staff and consumers
Register today and bring your question for our experts who will be ready to answer them on the spot. We look forward to seeing you.