The convergence of 5G, Edge Compute and Artificial Intelligence (AI) promise to be catalyst for continued digital transformation.Â For many industries, it will be a game-changer in term of how business in conducted. On January 27, 202, the SNIA Cloud Storage Technologies Initiative (CSTI) will take on this topic at our live webcast â€œ5G Industrial Private Networks and Edge Data Pipelines.â€
Advanced 5G is specifically designed to address the needs of verticals with capabilities like enhanced mobile broadband (emBB), ultra-reliable low latency communications (urLLC), and massive machine type communications (mMTC), to enable near real-time distributed intelligence applications. For example, automated guided vehicle and autonomous mobile robots (AGV/AMRs), wireless cameras, augmented reality for connected workers, and smart sensors across many verticals ranging from healthcare and immersive media, to factory automation.
Using this data, manufacturers are looking to maximize operational efficiency and process optimization by leveraging AI and machine learning. To do that, they need to understand and effectively manage the sources and trustworthiness of timely data.
In this presentation, our SNIA experts will take a deep dive into how:
- Edge can be defined and the current state of the industry
- Industrial Edge is being transformed
- 5G and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) play a foundational role in Industry 4.0
- The convergence of high-performance wireless connectivity and AI create new data-intensive use cases
- The right data pipeline layer provides persistent, trustworthy storage from edge to cloud
I encourage you to register today. Our experts will be ready to answer your questions.